1. Aminian, T., Ravasi, A.A., Sohaili, S., Soori, R., 2008. Survey and comparison of body composition and physical fitness factors in elite wrestlers and non-athletics. Harkat, no. 30, pp. 5-14. [Persian]
2. Andreas, A.G., Chris, T., Helen, D., 2012. Body mass index, physical activity and dietary habits between young Greek athletes and non-athletes. European Psychomotricity, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 3-15.
3. Bandyopadhyay A., 2007. Anthropometry and body composition in soccer and volleyball players in west Bengal, India. Journal of Physiological Anthropology and Applied Human Science, vol. 26, no.4, pp. 501-515.
4. Boisseau Ν., Le Creeff, C., Loyens, M., Poortmans, J., 2002. Protein intake and nitrogen balance in male non-active adolescents and soccer players. European Journal of Applied Physiology, vol. 88, no.3, pp. 288-293.
5. Chaabène, H., Hachana, Y., Franchini, E., Mkaouer, B., et al., 2012. Physical and physiological profile of elite karate athletes. International Journal of Sports Medicine, vol. 42, no.10, pp. 829-843.
6. Croll, J.K., Neumark-Sztainer, D., Story, M., Wall, M., et al., 2006. Adolescents involved in weight-related and power team sports have better eating patterns and nutrient intakes than non-sport-involved adolescents. Journal of the American Dietetic Association, no.106, pp. 709-717.
7. Gharakhanlou, R., Maroofi, K., 2005. Survey and comparison of aerobic and anaerobic power of Iran’s youth football national players in playing different position. Olympic, no.2, pp. 73-84. [Persian]
8. Hassapidou, M.N., Manstrantoni, A., 2001. Dietary intakes of elite female athletes in Greece. Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics, no.14, pp. 391-396.
9. Horswill, C.A., Miller, J.E., Scott, J.R., Smith, C.M., et al., 1992. Anaerobic and aerobic power in arms and legs of elite senior wrestlers. International Journal of Sports Medicine, vol. 13, no. 8, pp. 558-561.
10. Kargarfard, M., Keshavarz, S., 2007. Recognition of aerobic and anaerobic power of the football players of Iran premier league in playing different position. Harkat, no. 27, pp. 137-152. [Persian]
11. Khaledan, A., 1994. Exercise physiology, the second Edition, Tehran University publication. [Persian]
12. Koc, H., Tekin, A., Akcakoyunlu, F., Elioz, M., 2011. Does aerobic and anaerobic power of players differ according to playing areas? Middle-East Journal of Scientific Research, vol. 9, no.5, pp. 657-660.
13 Maciejczyk,M.,Wiecek,M., Szymura,j., Szgula,Z., et al., 2014. The influence of increased body fat or lean body mass on aerobic performance. plos one/www.ploseone.org, vol. 9, no. 4, pp.95797.
14. Maud, P.J., Shultz, Z., 1986. Gender comparison in anaerobic power and anaerobic capacity tests. British Journal of Sport Medicine, vol. 20, no2, pp. 51-54.
15 Mazani, A.A., 1996. The relationship between height and weight with aerobic and anaerobic power of non-athletics students 10-11 years. MSc thesis, Faculty of physical education and sport sciences, University of Tehran. [Persian]
16. McManus, A.M., Armstrong, N., Williams, C.A., 1997. Effect of training on the aerobic power and anaerobic performance of pre-pubertal girls. Journal of Acta Paediatrica, vol. 86, no. 5, pp. 443–550.
17. Melhim, A.F., 2001. Aerobic and anaerobic power responses to the practice of Taekwon-do. British Journal of Sport Medicine, vol. 35, no. 4, pp. 231-234.
18. Nikbakht, H., Salehani, M., Gaeini, A., 2011. Influence of the selected combines training program on aerobic power, anaerobic power, body max index and percent distribution of body fat in badminton elite female junior players. Zahedan Journal of Research in Medical Sciences, vol. 13, no.4, pp. 48-57 [Persian]
19. Nikolaidis, P.T., 2012. Elavated body mass index and body fat percentage are associated with decreased physical fitness in soccer players aged 12-14 years. Asian journal of sports medicine, vol.3, no.3,pp.168-174.
20. Park, S.K., Park, J.H., Kwon, Y.C., Kim, H.S., et al., 2003. The Effect of combined aerobic and resistance exercise training on abdominal fat in obese middle-aged women. Journal of Physiological Anthropology and Applied Human Science, vol. 22, no. 3, pp. 129-135.
21. Ravasi, A.A., Aminian, T., Haghighi, A.H., 1995. Survey and comparison of body composition, strength, Vo2max and anaerobic power in elite weight lifters and non-athletics. Harkat, no. 21, pp. 5-17. [Persian]
22. Seefeldt, V., Malina, R.M., Clark, M.A., 2002. Factors affecting levels of physical activity in adults. Sports Medicine, vol. 32, no. 3, pp. 143-168.
23. Shabani, M., Naghipoor, H., Mazani, A.A., 2009. General physical education (1th Edition). Alam Afrooze Publication. [Persian]
24. Short, K.R., Vittone, J.L., Bigelow, M.L., Proctor, D.N., et al., 2003. Impact of aerobic exercise training on age-related changes in insulin sensitivity and muscle oxidative capacity. Diabetes, vol. 52, no. 8, pp. 1888-1896.
25. Slentz, C.A., Duscha, B.D., Johnson, J.L., Ketchum, K., et al. 2004. Effects of the amount of exercise on body weight, body composition, and measures of central obesity STRRIDE. Archives of Internal Medicine, vol.164, no.1, pp.31-39.
26. Wisloff, U., Helgerud, J., Hoff, J., 1998. Strength and endurance of elite soccer players. Medicine and science in sports and Exercise, vol. 30, no.3, pp. 462-467.
27. Wong, P.C., Chia, M.Y., Tsou, I.Y., Wansaicheong, G.K., et al., 2008. Effects of a 12-week exercise training program on aerobic fitness, body composition, blood lipids and C - reactive protein in adolescents with obesity. Annals Academy of Medicine, vol. 37, no. 4, pp. 286-293.
28. Zhang, Y., 2010. An investigation on the anthropometry profile and its relationship with selected physical performance measurements of elite Chinese women volleyball players. MSc Thesis, Southern Cross University, Lismore, NSW.