1. Ahmadi, R. 2012. The effect of core stabilization training program on the balance of mentally retarded. Master’s thesis, University of Guilan.
2. Ahmadi, R., Daneshmandi, H., Barati, A.H. 2012. The effect of 6 weeks core stabilization training program on the balance in mentally retarded students. Sports Medicine Journal, Medicina Sportivâ, vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 496-501.
3. Blackburn, J.T., Prentice, W.E., Guskiewicz, K.M., Busby, M.A. 2000. Balance and joint stability: the relative contributions of proprioception and muscular strength. Journal of Sport Rehabilitation, vol. 9, no. 4, pp. 315-328.
4. Caraffa, A., Cerulli, G., Projetti, M., Aisa, G., et al. 1996. Prevention of anterior cruciate ligament injuries in soccer. Knee Surgery, Sports Traumatology, Arthroscopy, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 19-21.
5. Chek, P. 1999. Swiss ball exercises for swimming, soccer and basketball. Sports Coach, 21, pp. 12-13.
6. Clark, M.A., Fater, D., Reuteman, P. 2000. Core (trunk) stabilization and its importance for closed kinetic chain rehabilitation. Orthopedic Physical Therapy Clinics of North America, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 119-136.
7. Cosio-Lima, L., Reynolds, K.L., Winter, C., Paolone, V., et al. 2003. Effects of physioball and conventional floor exercises on early phase adaptations in back and abdominal core stability and balance in women. The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research, vol. 17, no. 4, pp. 721-725.
8. Cusi, M.F., Juska-Butel, C.J., Garlick, D., Argyrous, G. 2001. Lumbopelvic stability and injury profile in rugby union players. New Zealand Journal of Sports Medicine, vol. 29, no. 1, pp. 14-19.
9. Delahunt, E. 2007. Neuromuscular contributions to functional instability of the ankle joint. Journal of Bodywork and Movement Therapies, vol. 11, no. 3, pp. 203-213.
10. Farzaneh, H.A., Norasteh, A.A., Daneshmandi, H., Ortakand, S.M. 2011. The effect of 8 weeks core stabilization training program on balance in deaf students. Medicina Sportiva, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 56-61.
11. Gioftsidou, A., Malliou, P., Pafis, G., Beneka, A., et al. 2006. The effects of soccer training and timing of balance training on balance ability. European Journal of Applied Physiology, vol. 96, no. 6, pp. 659-664.
12. Jafarnejad, K.H. 2010. Establishing of balance norm for guidance level boy student of guilan province. Master’s thesis, University of Guilan.
13. Johnson, E.G., Larsen, A., Ozawa, H., Wilson, C.A., et al. 2007. The effects of pilates-based exercise on dynamic balance in healthy adults. Journal of Bodywork and movement Therapies, vol. 11, no 3, pp. 238-242.
14. Kahle, N.L., Gribble, P.A. 2009. Core stability training in dynamic balance testing among young, healthy adults. Athletic Train Sports Health Care, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 65-73.
15. Kibler, W.B., Press, J., Sciascia, A. 2006. The role of core stability in athletic function. Sports Medicine, vol. 36, no. 3, pp. 189-198.
16. Lewarchik, T.M., Bechtel, M.E., Bradley, D.M., Hughes, C.J., et al. 2003. The effects of a seven week core stabilization program on athletic performance in collegiate football players. Journal of Athletic Train, No. 38, pp. 74-81.
17. Marshall, P.W., Murphy, B.A. 2005. Core stability exercises on and off a Swiss ball. Archives of Physical Medicine and
Rehabilitation, vol. 86, no. 2, pp. 242-249.
18. Norasteh, A A., Mohebi, H., Shah-Heidari, S. 2010. Comparative study of static and dynamic balance in athletes. Iranian Journal of Sports Medicine, vol. 5, pp. 5-22.
19. Payne, V. G., Isaacs, L. D., Pohlman, R. 2002. Human motor development: A lifespan approach. Boston: McGraw-Hill. pp. 365-390.
20. Petrofsky, J.S. 2005. Core strengthening and balance in the Geriatric population. Journal of Applied Research, vol. 5, no. 3. p. 423.
21. Piegaro, A.B. 2003. The Comparative effects of four-week core stabilization & balance-training programs on semi dynamic & dynamic balance. Ph.D. thesis, West Virginia University Libraries.
22. Samson, K.M. 2005. The effects of a five-week core stabilization-training program on dynamic balance in tennis athletes. Ph.D. thesis, West Virginia University Libraries.
23. Samson, K.M., Sandrey, M.A., Hetrick, A.L. 2007. A core stabilization training program for tennis athletes. Athletic Therapy Today, vol. 12, no. 3, p. 41.
24. Sandrey, M.A., Mitzel, J.G. 2013. Improvement in dynamic balance and core endurance after a 6-week core-stability-training program in high school track and field athletes. Journal of Sport Rehabilitation, vol. 22, no. 4.p. 54.
25. Sato, K., Mokha, M. 2009. Does core strength training influence running kinetics, lower-extremity stability, and 5000-M performance in runners? The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research, vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 133-140.
26. Scibek, J.S. 1999. The effect of core stabilization training on functional performance in swimming. Ph.D. thesis, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
27. Straube, A., Botzel, K., Hawken, M.A., Paulus, W.A., et al. 1988. Postural control in the elderly: differential effects of visual, vestibular and somatosensory input. In Posture and Gait: Development, adaptation and modulation. Proceedings of the 9th International Symposium on Postural and gait research. vol. 29, pp. 105-114.
28. Timothy, A., McGuine, T. Keene, J. S. 2006. The effect of a balance training program on the risk of ankle sprains in high school athletes. The American Journal of Sport Medicine, vol. 34, no. 7, pp. 1103-1111.
29. Woollacott, M. H., Shumway-Cook, A. 1990. Changes in posture control across the life span—a systems approach. Physical Therapy, vol. 70, no. 12, pp. 799-807.
30. Zazulak, B., Hewett, T., Reeves, N., Goldberg, B., et al. 2007. The effects of core proprioception on knee injury: A prospective biomechanical epidemiological study. The American Journal of Sport Medicine, vol. 35, no. 3, pp. 368-373.