1. Anders, E., Myers, S. 1999. Field hockey steps to success. Auckland: Human Kinetics, pp. 5-8.
2. Arab, A.E., Dehkhoda, M.R., Taheri, M., Khanipur, H. 1389. Assessment of the fitness profile of taekwondo women›s national team. Sports Sciences, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 63-76. [Persian]
3. Astorino, T.A., Tam, P.A., Rietschel, J.C., Johnson, S.M., et al. 2004. Changes in physical fitness parameters during a competitive field hockey season. The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research, vol. 18, no. 4, pp. 850-854.
4. Bhanot, J., Sidhu, L. 1983, Maximal anaerobic power in Indian national hockey players. British Journal of Sports Medicine. vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 34-39.
5. Bloomfield, J.R., Polman, Donoghue, P., Mcnaughton, L. 2007. Effective speed and agility conditioning methodology for random intermittent dynamic type sports. Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research, vol. 2, no. 4, pp. 1093-1100.
6. Boyle, P.M., Mahoney, C.A., Wallace, W.F., 1994. The Competitive demands of elite male field hockey players. Journal of Sports Medicine and Physical fitness, vol. 34, no. 3, pp. 235-241.
7. Burr, J.F., Jamnik, R.K., Baker, J., Macpherson, A., et al. 2008. Relationship of physical fitness test results and hockey playing potential in elite-level ice hockey players. Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research, vol. 22, no. 5, pp. 1535-1543.
8. Callan, S.D., Brunner, D.M., Devolve, K.L., Mulligan, S.E., et al. 2000. Physiological profiles of elite freestyle wrestlers. The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 162-169.
9. Calo, C.M., Sanna, P.S., Vona, I.S. 2009. Body composition of Italian female hockey players. Biology of Sport, vol. 26, no. 1, pp. 24-31.
10. Carolina, F., Emanuel, J., Jaques, H.A. 2002. Prediction function for identifying talent in 14-to15-year-old female field hockey players. High Ability Studies, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 22-33.
11. Christopher, J.G. 2003. Physiological tests for elite athletes. Human Kinetics New Zealand, vol. 1, no.3, pp. 356-360.
12. Demuth, A., Czerniak, U., Krzykala, M., Wielinski, D., et al. 2007. Somatic characteristic of players from chosen national teams of field hockey. Human Movement, vol. 22, no. 5, pp. 149-160.
13. Durandt, J.J., Revington. P., Allan, T., Lamberts, R. 2007. Physical profiles of elite male field hockey soccer player-application to sport-specific tests. South African Journal of Sports Medicine, vol. 19, no. 3, pp. 74-78.
14. Ebrahim, K., 1388. Principles and methodology of training from childhood to the championship. Second edition, Sport Sciences Research Center, pp. 25-30. [Persian]
15. Elferink-Gemser, M.T., Visscher, C., Van Duijn, M.A., Lemmink, P.M. 2006. Development of the interval endurance capacity in elite and sub-elite youth field hockey players. British Journal of Sports Medicine, vol 40, no. 4, pp. 340-345.
16. Ferguson, G.A., Yeshiva, T. 2007. Applied probability and statistics in psychology and educational sciences. Translated by:Delaware, A. and Nahgshband. S., Arasbaran Publication, no. 5. [Persian]
17. Gaeini, A.A., Shahin Tabe, M. 1378. Evaluation and comparison of some anthropometric characteristics, physiological and skill performance indicators between basketball players of the national team national team young of with adults. Olympic Quarterly, vol.7, no. 3-4, pp. 65-78.
18. Gharakhanlou, R., Cordy, M.R., Gaeini, A.A., Alizadeh, H. et al. 1386. Tests for measurement of physical, skill and mental fitness in elite athletes of different sports. 2th edition. National Olympic Committee of the Islamic Republic of Iran Publication, pp. 25-80.
19. Groger, A., Oettl, G.M., Tusker, F. 2001. Anthropometry and muscle force measurement of German male national junior hockey players. Sportverletzung Sportschaden: Organ der Gesellschaft fur Orthopadisch-Traumatologische Sportmedizin, vol. 15, no. 4, pp. 87-99.
20. Hughes, M.D., Bartlett, R.M. 2002. The use of performance indicators in performance analysis. Journal of Sport Sciences, vol. 20, no. 10, pp. 739-754.
21. Keogh, J.W., Weber, C.L., Dalton, C.T. 2003. Evaluation of anthropometric physiological and skill-related tests for talent identification in female field hockey. Canadian Journal of Applied Physiology, vol. 28, no. 3, pp. 397- 409.
22. Konarski, J. 2010. Characteristics of chosen parameters of external and internal loads in eastern European high level field hockey players. Journal of Human Sport & Exercise, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 321-333.
23. Konarski, J., Matuszynski., M.A., Strzelczyk, R., Yszar. D. 2006. Different team defense tactics and heart rate during a field hockey match. Studies in Physical Culture and Tourism, vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 145-148.
24. Kruger, A. 2010. Sport psychological skills that discriminate between successful and less successful female university field hockey players. African Journal for Physical, Health Education, Recreation & Dance. vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 244-248.
25. Malhotra, M.N., Joseph, A. 1974. Body composition and endurance capacity of Indian hockey players. The Journal of Sports Medicine and Physical Fitness, vol. 14, no. 4, pp. 272-279.
26. Manna, L., Khanna, G.L., Dhara, P.C. 2009. Training induced changes on physiological and biochemical variables of young Indian field hockey players. Biology of Sport, vol. 26, no. 1, pp. 33-43
27. Parno, A.H., Gharakhanlou, R., Agha Ali Nejad, H. 1384. Profile of body composition, physiological and anthropometric characteristics of elite futsal players in Iran. Journal of Olympic, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 35-40. [Persian]
28. Podgórski, T., Krysciak, J., Pawlak, M., Konarski, J., et al. 2011. Metabolic acidosis as a consequence of maximal effort in female field hockey players in an annual training cycle. Studies in Physical Culture and Tourism, vol. 18, no. 3, pp. 20-29.
29. Ready, A.E., Van der Merwe, M. 1986. Physiological monitoring of the 1984 Canadian women’s olympic field hockey team. Australian Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport, vol. 18, no. 3, pp. 13-22.
30. Reilly, T., Borrie, A. 1992. Physiology applied to field hockey. Sports Medicine, vol.14, no. 1, pp. 10 - 26.
31. Robert, G.P. 2003. The ultimate guide to weight training in field hockey. Translated by: Bakhtiyari, A. Qom. Publication Shajareh Taybeh, pp. 5. [Persian]
32. Salimi, A., Baranchy, M., Koneshlu, S. 2014. Profile of physical fitness, anthropometric and body composition characteristics of players of young volleyball national team. Sport Biosciences, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 21-39. [Persian]
33. Scott, P.A. 1991. Morphological characteristics of elite male field hockey players. Journal of sports medicine and physical fitness, vol. 31, no. 1, pp. 57-61.
34. Shyamal, K., Santosh, J., Jaspal Singh, S. 2012. Study of back strength and its association with selected anthropometric and physical fitness variables in inter-university hockey players. Anthropologist, vol. 14, no. 4, pp. 359-368.
35. Singh, M., Kanwar, M.S., Kanwaljeet, S. 2009. Anthropometric measurements body composition and physical parameters of Indian Pakistani and sari Lankan field hockey player. Journal of sports sciences, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 47-52.
36. Withers, R.T., Roberts, G.D., Davies, J. 1977. The maximum aerobic power, anaerobic power and body composition of south Australian male representatives in athletics, basketball, field hockey and soccer. Journal of Sports Medicine, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 391-400.