1. Anbarian, M., Mokhtari, M., Zareie, P., & Yalfani, A. 2009. A Comparison of postural control characteristics between subjects with kyphosis and controls. Scientific Journal of Hamadan University of Medical Sciences, vol. 16, no. 4, pp. 53-60. [Persian]
2. Blanco, J. C., Cabezas, A. M., Garrido, M. O., & Padilla, C. M. 2011. Postural analysis: prevention from physical therapy. International Medical Review on Down Syndrome, vol. 15, no. 3, pp. 41-44.
3. Bot, S. D., Caspers, M., Van Royen, B. J., Toussaint, H. M, et al. 1999. Biomechanical analysis of posture in patients with spinal kyphosis due to ankylosing spondylitis: a pilot study. Rheumatology, vol. 38, no. 5, pp. 441-443.
4. Bruyneel, A. V., Chavet, P., Bollini, G., Allard, P, et al. 2008. The influence of adolescent idiopathic scoliosis on the dynamic adaptive behaviour. Neuroscience letters, vol. 447, no. 2, pp. 158-163.
5. Cabeza-Ruiz, R., García-Massó, X., Centeno-Prada, R. A., Beas-Jiménez, J, et al. 2011. Time and frequency analysis of the static balance in young adults with Down syndrome. Gait & posture, vol. 33, no. 1, pp. 23-28.
6. Daneshmandi, H., Barati, A., & Ahmadi, R. 2013. The Effect of Core Stabilization Training Program on the Balance of Mentally Retarded Educable Students. Journal of Rehabilitation, vol. 14, no. 3, pp. 16-24. [Persian]
7. Galli, M., Rigoldi, C., Mainardi, L., Tenore, N, et al. 2008. Postural control in patients with Down syndrome. Disability & Rehabilitation, vol. 30, no. 17, pp. 1274-1278.
8. Khalkhali, M., Parnianpour, M., Karimi, H., Mobini, B, et al. 2006. The validity and reliability of measurement of thoracic kyphosis using flexible ruler in postural hyper-kyphotic patients. Journal of Biomechanics, vol. 39, no., pp. S541. [Persian]
9. Lewis, C. L., & Fragala-Pinkham, M. A. 2005. Effects of aerobic conditioning and strength training on a child with Down syndrome: a case study. Pediatric Physical Therapy, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 30-36.
10. Lin, H. C., & Wuang, Y. P. 2012. Strength and agility training in adolescents with Down syndrome: A randomized controlled trial. Research in developmental disabilities, vol. 33, no. 6, pp. 2236-2244.
11. Meneghetti, C. H. Z., Blascovi-Assis, S. M., Deloroso, F. T., & Rodrigues, G. M. 2009. Static balance assessment among children and adolescents with Down syndrome. Brazilian Journal of Physical Therapy, vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 230-235.
12. Perron, M., Hébert, L. J., McFadyen, B. J., Belzile, S, et al. 2007. The ability of the Biodex Stability System to distinguish level of function in subjects with a second-degree ankle sprain. Clinical rehabilitation, vol. 21, no. 1, pp. 73-81.
13. Pizzutillo, P. D., & Herman, M. J. 2006. Musculoskeletal Concerns in the Young Athlete with Down Syndrome. Operative Techniques in Sports Medicine, vol. 14, no. 3, pp. 135-140.
14. Polastri, P. F., & Barela, J. A. 2005. Perception-action coupling in infants with Down syndrome: effects of experience and practice. Adapted Physical Activity Quarterly, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 39-56.
15. Rahmani, P., Shahrokhi, H., Daneshmandi, H. 2012. Relationship between spinal abnormalities, flexibility and body composition in girls with Down syndrome. Journal of Research in Rehabilitation Sciences, vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 754-763. [Persian]
16. Rahmani, P., Shahrokhi, H., Daneshmandi, H. 2012. The investigation of spinal abnormalities & balance and relation between them in patients with Down syndrome . Modern Rehabilitation, vol. 4, no. 8, pp. 63-69. [Persian]
17. Rahmani, P., Shahrokhi, H. 2012. The study of static and dynamic balance in mentally retarded female students with and without Down syndrome (DS). Journal of sport medicine, vol. 2, no. 5, pp. 97-113. [Persian]
18. Rigoldi, C., Galli, M., Mainardi, L., Crivellini, M, et al. 2011. Postural control in children, teenagers and adults with Down syndrome. Research in developmental disabilities, vol. 32, no. 1, pp. 170-175.
19. Silva, A. G., Punt, T. D., & Johnson, M. I. 2010. Reliability and validity of head posture assessment by observation and a four-category scale. Manual therapy, vol. 15, no. 5, pp. 490-495.
20. Tsimaras, V. K., & Fotiadou, E. G. 2004. Effect of training on the muscle strength and dynamic balance ability of adults with down syndrome. The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research, vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 343-347.
21. Villarroya, M. A., González-Agüero, A., Moros-García, T., de la Flor Marín, M., et al. 2012. Static standing balance in adolescents with Down syndrome. Research in developmental disabilities, vol. 33, no. 4, pp. 1294-1300.
22. Webber, A., Virji-Babul, N., Edwards, R., & Lesperance, M. 2004. Stiffness and postural stability in adults with Down syndrome. Experimental brain research, vol. 155, no. 4, pp. 450-458.
23. Woollacott, M., & Shumway-Cook, A. 2002. Attention and the control of posture and gait: a review of an emerging area of research. Gait & posture, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 1-14.
24. Wu, J., Ulrich, D. A., Looper, J., Tiernan, C. W, et al. 2008. Strategy adoption and locomotor adjustment in obstacle clearance of newly walking toddlers with Down syndrome after different treadmill interventions. Experimental brain research, vol. 186, no. 2, pp. 261-272.