1. Basu, A., Du, M., Sanchez, K., Leyva, M.J., et al. 2011, Green tea minimally affects biomarkers of inflammation in obese subjects with metabolic syndrome. Jourmal of Nutrition, vol. 27, no. 2, pp. 206-213.
2. Beh Zare, A., Gaeni, A., Mogharnesi, M., Taherzadeh NoushAbadi, J., et al. 2011. Comparision of two continuies and aerobic periodic training methods on hs-CRP and blood fat as a predictive factor of cardiovascular diseases. Journal of North Khorasan University of Medical Sciences, vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 35-42. [Persian]
3. Bhatt, D.L., Steg, P.G., Ohman, E.M., Hirsch, A.T., et al. 2006. International prevalence, recognition, and treatment of cardiovascular risk factors in outpatients with atherothrombosis. Journal of American Medical Association, vol. 295, no. 2, pp. 180-90.
4. Bursill, C., Roach, P.D., Bottema, C.D., Pal. S. 2001. Green tea upregulates the low-density lipoprotein receptor through the sterol-reguhated element binding Protein in HepG2 liver cells. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemisty, vol. 49, no. 11, pp. 5639-45.
5. Cabrera, C., Artacho, R., Gimenez, R. 2006. Beneficial effects of green tea: A review. Journal of the American College of Nutrition, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 79-99.
6. Cardoso, G.A., Salgado, J.M., Cesar Mde, C., Donado-Pestana, C.M., 2013. The Effects of green tea consumption and resistance training on body composition and resting metabolic rate in overweight or obese women. Journal of Medicinal Food, vol. 16, no. 2, pp.120-127.
7. Chacko, S.M., Thambi, P.T., Kuttan, R., Nishigaki, I. 2010. Beneficial effects of green tea: A literature review. Journal of Chinese Medicine, vol. 5, no. 13, pp. 5-13
8. De Maat, M.P., Pijl, H., Kluft, C., Princen, H.M. 2000, Consumption of black and green tea had no effect on inflammation, haemostasis and endothelial markers in smoking healthy individuals. European Journal of Clinical Nutrition, vol. 54, no. 10, pp. 757-63.
9. Gaeini, A.A., Siahkuhian, M., 2002. Evaluation of validity of Iranian calipers in measurement of skinfold fat. Journal of Research on Sport Sciences, vol. 1, no.3, pp. 41-53. [Persian]
10. Haghighi, A.H., Vale, F., Hamedi-Nia, M.R., Asgari, R. 2010. The effect of aerobic exercise and vitamin E supplementation on C-reactive protein and cardiovascular riskfactors - disease in postmenopausal women. Olympics, vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 61-72. [Persian]
11. Haghighi, A.H., Yaghoubi, M, Hosseini Kakhak, S.A. 2013. The effect of eight week arerobic training and green-tea complement consumption on body fat percent and lipid profile pf obese women and overweight. Medical Journal of Mashhad University of Medical Sciences, vol. 56, no. 4, pp. 211-218. [Persian]
12. Howard, B.V., Ruotolo, G., Robbins, D.C., 2003. Obesity and dyslipidemia. Endocrinology and Metabolism Clinics of North America, vol. 32, no. 4, pp. 855–867.
13. Jackson, A.S., Pollock, M.L., Ward, A. 1980. Generalized equations for predicting body density of women. Journal of Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise, vol. 12, no. 3, pp. 175-182.
14. Khan, N., Mukhtar, H. 2007. Tea polyphenols for health promotion. Life Sciences, vol. 81, no. 7, pp. 519-533.
15. Kim, S.H., Kim, K., Kwak, M.H., Kim, H.J., et al. 2010. The contribution of abdominal obesity and dyslipidemia to metabolic syndrome in psychiatric patients. The Korean Journal of Internal Medicine, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 168-173.
16. Libby, P., Bonow, R.O., Mann, D.L., Zipes, D.P., et al. 2007. Braunwald's Heart Disease: A Textbook of Cardiovascular Medicine. 8th ed. Philadelphia, vol. 1, pp. 12-15.
17. Lira, F.S., Yamashita, A.S., Uchida, M.C., Zanchi, N.E., et al. 2010. Low and moderate, rather than high intensity strength exercise induces benefit regarding plasma lipid profile. Diabetology and Metabolic Syndrome, vol. 2, no. 31, pp. 131-42.
18. Maki K.C., Reeves M.S., Farmer, M., Yasunaga, K., et al. 2009. Green tea catechin consumption enhances exercise-induced abdominal fat loss in over weight and obese adults. Nutrition, vol. 139, no. 2, pp. 264-70. 87
19. Mendoza-Carrera, F., Ramirez-Lopez, G., Ayala-Martinez, N.A., Garcia-Zapien A.G., et al. 2010. Influence of CRP, IL6 and TNFα gene polymorphisms oncirculating levels of C-reactive protein in Mexican adolescents. Archives of Medical Research, vol. 41, no. 6, pp. 472-7.
20. Mora, S., Lee, I.M., Buring, J.E., Ridker, P.M. 2006. Association of physical activity and body mass index with novel and traditional cardiovascular biomarkers in women. Journal of the American Medical Association, vol. 295, no. 12, pp. 1412-19.
21. Nagao, T., Hase, T., Tokimitsu, I. A. 2007. A green tea extract high in catechins reduces body fat and cardiovascular risks in humans.Obesity, no 15, pp. 1473-1483.
22. Nayebifar, S., Afzalpour, M.E., Saghebjoo, M., Hedayati, M., et al. 2011. The effect of aerobic and resistance trainings on serum C-reactive protein, lipid profile and body composition in overweight women, Modern Ccare Journal, vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 186-196. [Persian]
23. Nicklas, B.J., Ambrosius, W., Messierm, S.P., 2004. Diet-induced weight loss, exercise, and chronic inflammation in older, obese adults: a randomized controlled clinical trial. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, vol. 79, no. 4, pp. 544-51.
24. Soheili, S.H., Gaeini, A.A., Nikbakht, H., Souri, R., et al. 2009. Effect of endurance training on the inflammatory markers to predict cardiovascular diseases in men. Journal of Sports Biological Sciences, vol. 1, no. 2, pp, 93-110. [Persian]
25. Speciale, A., Chirafisi, J., Saija, A., Cimino, F. 2011. Nutritional antioxidants and adaptive cell responses: an update. Current Molecular Medicine, vol. 11, no. 9, pp. 770-89.
26. Venables, M.C., Hulston, C.J., Cox, H.R, Jeukendrup, A.E. 2008. Green tea extract ingestion, fat oxidation and glucose tolerance in healthy humans. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, vol. 87, no. 3, pp. 778-84.
27. Watts, K., Jones, T.W., Davis, E.A., Green, D. 2005. Exercise training in obese children and adolescents: Current Concepts. Sports Medicine, vol. 35, no. 5, pp. 375-92.
28. Zolfaghary, M., Taghian, F., Hedayati, M. 2013. Comparing the effect of green tea extract consumption, aerobic exercise and combination of these two methods on CRP level in obese women, Razi Jounal of Medical Sciences, vol. 20, no. 110, pp. 9-17. [Persian]
29. Zolfaghary, M., Taghian, F., Hedayati, M. 2013. The effects of green tea extract consumption, aerobic exercise and a combination of these on chemerin levels and insulin resistance in obese women. Iranian Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism, vol. 15, no. 3, pp. 253-261. [Persian]