1. Ashton-Miller, J.A., Wojtys, E.M., Huston, L., Fry-Welch, D. 2001. Can proprioception really be improved by exercises? Journal of Knee Surgery Sports Traumatology Arthroscopy, vol. 19, no. 3, pp. 128-36.
2. Barone, R., Macaluso, F., Traina, M., Leonardi, V., et al. 2011. Soccer players have a better standing balance in nondominant one-legged stance. Open Access Journal of Sports Medicine, vol. 2, pp. 1-6.
3. Brukner, P., Khan, K. 2002. Clinical sports medicine. 2th edition. McGraw-Hill Australia. Part A: Chapter 5, pp: 43-59.
4. Chan, K. W., Ding, B. C., Mroczek, K. J. 2011. Acute and chronic lateral ankle instability in the athlete. Bulletin of the NYU Hospital for Joint Diseases, vol. 69, no. 1, pp. 17-26.
5. Earl, J., Hertel, J. 2001. Lower-extremity muscle activation during the star excursion balance tests. Journal of Sport Rehabilitation, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 93-104.
6. Eek, M.N., Kroksmark, A.K., Beckung, E. 2006. Isometric muscle torque in children 5 to 15 years of age: normative data. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, vol. 87, no. 8, pp. 1091-1099.
7. Fuller, E.A. 1999. Center of pressure and its theoretical relationship to foot pathology. Journal of the American Podiatric Medical Association, vol. 89, no. 6, pp. 278-91.
8. Gautier, G., Thouvarecq, R., Larue, J. 2008. Influence of experience on postural control: effect of expertise in gymnastics. Journal of Motor Behavior, vol. 40, no. 5, pp. 400-408.
9. Gribble, P.A., Robinson, R.H. 2009. Alterations in knee kinematics and dynamic stability associated with chronic ankle instability. Journal of Athletic Training, vol. 44, no. 4, pp. 350-355.
10. Hadadnezhad, M., Letafatkar, A. 2011. The relationship between genu varum abnormality and lower extremity’s performance and strength in teenage footballers. Journal of Research in Rehabilitation Sciences, vol. 7, no. 2. pp. 188-196. [Persian]
11. Hale, S. A., Hertel, J. 2005. Reliability and sensitivity of the foot and ankle disability index in subjects with chronic ankle instability. Journal of Athletic Training, vol. 40, no. 1, pp. 35-40.
12. Johnston, R.B.3rd., Howard, M. E., Cawley, P. W., & Losse, G. M. 1998. Effect of lower extremity muscular fatigue on motor control performance. Journal of Medicine and science in sports and exercise, vol. 30, no. 12, pp. 1703-1707.
13. Knapp, D., Lee, S.Y., Chinn, L., Saliba, S.A., et al. 2011. Differential ability of selected postural-control measures in the prediction of chronic ankle instability status. Journal of athletic training, vol. 46, no. 3, pp. 257-62.
14. Matsuda, S., Demura, S., Uchiyama, M. 2008. Centre of pressure sway characteristics during static one-egged stance of athletes from different sports. Journal of Sports Sciences, vol. 26, no. 7, pp. 775-779.
15. McKinely, P., Pedotti, A. 1992. Motor strategies in landing from a jump: The role of skill in task execution. Experimental brain Research, vol. 90, no. 2, pp. 427-440.
16. Nashner, L.M., 1993. Practical biomechanics and physiology of balance: Handbook of balance function and testing. Singular Publishing Group, pp. 261-279.
17. Pope, M., Chinn, L., Mullineaux, D., McKeon, P.O., et al. 2011. Spatial postural control alterations with chronic ankle instability. Journal of Gait & Posture, vol. 34, no. 2, pp. 154-158.
18. Punakallio, A., 2005. Balance abilities of workers in physically demanding jobs: with special reference to firefighters of different ages. Journal of Sports Science and Medicine, vol. 4, no. 8, pp. 1-47.
19. Rein, S., Fabian, T., Weindel, S., Schneiders, W., et al. 2011. The influence of playing level on functional ankle stability in soccer players. Archives of Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery, vol. 131, no. 8, pp. 1043-1052.
20. Ross, S., Guskiewicz, K., Gross, M., Yu, B. 2009. Balance measures for discriminating between functionally unstable and stable ankles. Journal of Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise, vol. 41, no. 2, pp. 399-407.
21. Ross, S.E., Guskiewicz, K.M., Yu, B. 2005. Single-leg jump-landing stabilization times in subjects with functionally unstable ankles. Journal of Athletic Training, vol. 40, no. 4, pp. 298-304.
22. Sadeghi, H., Borhani, Z., Shariyatzadeh, M. 2007. Changes in the body's pressure center in the implementation of successful and unsuccessful jump shot in the men's elite basketball players. Journal of Motor and Sport Science, vol. 5, no. 10, pp. 13-24. [Persian]
23. Sadeghi, H., khaleghi-Tazji, M., Abbasi, A., Heidar, M. 2008. The relationship between torques, lower limb muscles in motion with dynamic stability jump-landing in healthy men. Olympics, vol. 41, pp. 59-70. [Persian]
24. Sell, T.C. 2012. An examination, correlation, and comparison of static and dynamic measures of postural stability in healthy, physically active adults. Journal of Physical Therapy in Sport, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 80-86.
25. Suda, E.Y., Sacco, I. C. 2011. Altered leg muscle activity in volleyball players with functional ankle instability during a sideward lateral cutting movement. Journal of Physical Therapy in Sport, vol. 12, no. 4, pp. 164-170.
26. Wikstrom, E.A., Tillman, M.D., Smith, A.N., Borsa, P.A. 2005. A new force-plate technology measure of dynamic postural stability: The dynamic postural stability index. Journal of Athletic Train, vol. 40, no. 4, pp. 305-309.
27. Wu, H.W., Liang, K.H., Lin, Y.H., Chen, Y.H.C., et al. 2009. Biomechanics of ankle joint during landing in counter movement jump and straddle jump. In Bioengineering Conference, IEEE 35th Annual Northeast, pp. 1-2.
28. Yu, B., Gabriel, D., Noble, L., An, K. N. 1999. Estimate of the optimum cutoff frequency for the Butterworth low-pass digital filter. Journal of Applied Biomechanics, vol. 15, pp. 318-329.
29. Zhang, S., Wortley, M., Silvernail, J.F., Carson, D., et al. 2012. Do ankle braces provide similar effects on ankle biomechanical variables in subjects with and without chronic ankle instability during landing? Journal of Sport and Health Science, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 114-120.