1. Allen, J.D., McLung, J., Nelson, A.G., Welsch, M.,1998. Ginseng supplementation does not enhance healthy young adults' peak aerobic exercise performance. The Journal of the American College of Nutrition, vol. 8, no. 17, pp. 462-466.
2. Biondo, P.D., Robbins, S.J., Walsh, J.D., McCargar, L.J., et al. 2008. A randomized controlled crossover trial of the effect of ginseng consumption on the immune response to moderate exercise in healthy sedentary men. Applied Physiology Nutrition, and Metabolism, vol.8, no. 33, pp. 966-975.
3. Cadenas, E., Davies, K.J. 2000. Mitochondrial free radical generation, oxidative stress, and aging. Free Radical Biology and Medicine, vol. 29, no. 3, pp. 222-30.
4. Chee Ping.I., Amit, B., Chee Keong, C.H. 2011. Effects of Panax ginseng supplementation on physiology responses during endurance performance. Journal of Surface Science and Engineering, vol.8, no.1, pp. S78–S80.
5. Cheng, H.S., Min-Chen, H., Li-Chin, L., Borcherng S., Mei, Ch.H. 2005. American ginseng supplementation attenuates creatine kinase level induced by submaximal exercise in human beings. World Journal of the Gastroenterol, vol.11, no. 34, pp. 5327-5331.
6. Duncan, G.E., Howley, E.T., Johnson, B.N. 1997. Applicability of VO2max Criteria: Discontinuous versus continuous protocols. Journal of the Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise, vol. 18, no, 29, pp. 273-278.
7. Engels, H.J., Fahlman, M.M., Wirth, J.C. 2003. Effects of ginseng on secretory IgA, performance, and recovery from interval exercise. Journal of the Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise, vol. 51, no. 35, pp. 690-696.
8. Engels, H-J., Kolokouri, I., Cieslak, T.J., Wirth, J.C. 2001. Effects of ginseng supplementation on supramaximal exercise performance and short-term recovery. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research, vol. 25, no.15, pp. 290–295.
9. Fadzel, W.O., Chen, Ch., Amit, Ba. 2011. Effects of acute supplementation of Panax ginseng on endurance running in a hot & humid environment. Journal of King Saud University - Engineering Sciences, vol. 8, no.1, pp. 78–80.
10. Forgo, I. 1983. Effect of drugs on physical exertion and the hormonal system of athletes. Journal of MMW Munchener Medizinche Wochenschrift, vol. 32, no. 125, pp. 822-824.
11. Forgo, I., Kayasseh, L., Staub, J.J. 1981. Effect of a standardized ginseng extract on general well-being, reaction time, lung function and gonadal hormones. Die Medizinische Welt Journal, vol. 32, no. 34, pp. 751-756.
12. Forgo, I., Schimert, G. 1985. The duration of effect of the standardized ginseng extract G115 in healthy competitive athletes. Journal of Notabene Medici, vol. 65, no.15, pp. 636–640.
13. Gharahdaghi, N., Kordi, M.R., Gaeini. A.A. 2013. The effect of a short term soccer specific training on aerobic fitness and muscle injury of soccer players. Journal of Practical Studies of Biosciences in Sport, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 20-33. [Persian]
14. Gregor, J., Welk, B., Corbin & Darren D. 1993. Measurement issue in the assessment of physical activity in children. Research Quarterly for Exercise and Sport, vol. 95, no. 71, pp. 59-73.
15. Gribaudo, C.G., Ganzit, G.P., Biancotti, P.P. 1991. Effeti della sornministrazione di un prodotto naturale ergogenic sulle doiaerobiche di ciclisti agonisti. Journal of Medicina Dello Sport, vol. 44, no. 4, pp. 335-343.
16. Jong, H. 2008. Korean ginseng (Panax ginseng C.A. Meyer) helps to recover fatigue. Ginseng Research Institute, ILHWA Co., Ltd.Guri, vol. 82, no.14, pp 471-711.
17. Kim, S.H., Park, K.S., Chang, M.J., Sung, J.H. 2005. Effects of Panax ginseng extract on exercise-induced oxidative stress. The Journal of Sports Medicine and Physical Fitness, vol. 36, no. 45, pp. 178-182.
18. Kraemer, W.J., Ratamess N.A. 2004. Fundamentals of resistance training: progression and exercise prescription. Journal of Medicine Science in Sports Exercise, vol. 36, no. 4, pp. 674-688.
19. Kulaputana, O., Thanakomsirichot, S., Anomasiri, W. 2007. Ginseng supplementation does not change lactate threshold and physical performances in physically active Thai men. Medical Association, vol. 65, no. 90, pp. 1172–1179.
20. Liang, M.T., Podolka, T.D., Chuang W.J. 2005. Panax notoginseng supplementation enhances physical performance during endurance exercise. Journal of Strength Conditioning Research, vol. 59, no. 19, pp. 108-114.
21. McNaughton, L., Egan, G., Caelli, G. 1989. A comparison of Chinese and Russian ginseng as ergogenic aids to improve various facets of physical fitness. International Clinical Nutrition Review, vol. 78, no. 90, pp. 32-53.
22. Moradi, M., Ebrahim, K.H., Khalaji, H., Shahmansouri, E. 2012. The effect of Ginseng supplement ingestion and endurance exercises on aerobic power, body composition, blood lipids and mood state. Journal of Annals of Biological Research, vol. 3, no. 7, pp. 3709-3715.
23. Morris, A.C., Jacobs, I., McLellan, T.M., Klugerman, A., et al. 1996. No ergogenic effect of ginseng ingestion. Journal of Sport Nutrition, vol. 48, no. 6, pp. 263-271.
24. Paziraei M., Mogharnasi M., Rahimi E., 2012. Interaction effect of 8 weeks of aerobic training and omega-3 fatty acid
supplementation on plasma homocysteine concentration in elderly men. Quarterly Journal of Sabzevar University of Medical Sciences, Volume 19, Number 2, pp. 146-155. [Persian]
25. Pieralisi, G., Ripari, P., Vecchiet, L. 1991. Effects of a standardised ginseng extract combined with dimethylaminoethanol bitartrate, vitamin, minerals and trace elements on physical performance during exercise. Journal of Clinical Therapeutics, vol. 102, no. 13, pp. 372–382.
26. Ping, F.W., Keong, C.C., Bandyopadhyay, A. 2011. Effects of acute supplementation of Panax ginseng on endurance run ning in a hot & humid environment. The Indian Journal of the Medical Research, vol. 105, no. 133, pp. 96-102.
27. Saghebjoo, M., Zahed Abolhasani, M., Bahari Fard, R., Yaghubi, A. 2013. The Acute Effects of Different Static and Dynamic Stretch protocols on the Wingate Power Test Performance. Olympics, vol. 21, no. 63, pp. 73-86. [Persian]
28. Shaw, B., Shaw, S. 2005. Effect of resistance training on cardiorespiratory endurance and coronary artery disease risk. Cardiovascular Journal of South Africa, vol. 16, no. 5, pp. 256-9.
29. Vivian, H, Heyward. 2012. Advanced Fitness Assessment and Exercise Prescription. Translated by: Azad A, Hamedinia M, Rajabi H, Gaeini A. 6sted. Tehran: Samt Publication .pp: 395-384[Persian]
30. Wang, J., Li, S., Fan, Y., Chen, Y., et al. 2010. Anti-fatigue activity of the water-soluble polysaccharides isolated from Panax ginseng C. A. Meyer. Journal of the Ethnopharmacol, vol. 89, no. 130, pp. 421-423.
31. Wesnes, K.A., Ward, T., McGinty, A., Petrini, O. 2000. The memory enhancing effects of a Ginkgo balboa/Panax ginseng combination in healthy middle-aged volunteers. Psychopharmacology. vol. 152, no. 4, pp. 353-361.
32. Williams, M.H. 2006. Dietary supplements and sports performance: Herbals. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 1-6.
33. Yun, S.N., Moon, S.J., Ko, S.K., Im, B.O., Chung, S.H. 2004. Wild ginseng prevents the onset of high-fat diet induced hyperglycemia and obesity in ICR mice. Archives of Pharmacal Research, vol. 27, pp. 790-796.