1. Akbari, M., Askari, M., Ahanjan, S., Akbari, M., et al. 2007. The effect of 8 weeks aerobic exercise program on reducing blood fat employed men with high blood pressure. Journal of Medical Council of Islamic Republic of Iran, vol. 2, no. 25, pp. 126-131. [Persian]
2. Andersen, L.B. 1996. Tracking of risk factors for coronary heart disease from adolescence to young adulthood with special emphasis on physical activity and fitness. A longitudinal study. Danish Medical Bulletin, vol. 43, no. 5, pp. 407-418.
3. Atkinson, G., Reilly, T. 1996. Circadian variation in sports performance. Sports Medicine, vol. 21, no. 4, pp. 292-312.
4. Atkinson, G., Todd, C., Reilly, T., Waterhouse, J. 2005. Diurnal variation in cycling performance: influence of warm-up. Journal of Sports Sciences, vol. 23, pp. 321-329.
5. Azarbayjani, M.A., Vaezepor, F., Rasaee, M.J., Tojaril, F., et al. 2010. Daily timing of salivary cortisol responses and aerobic performance in lean and obese active females. Bratislavske Lekarske Listy, vol. 112, no. 4, pp. 213-217.
6. Bahrololum, H., Tohidnejad, A., Rabiee, M. 2010. A comparing of body composition components in physically active and inactive male students of Sharoud University of technology. Knowledge and Health, vol. 5, no. 2, 3, pp 19-24. [Persian]
7. Bessot, N., Moussay, S., Dufour, B., Davenne, D., et, al. 2011. Time of day has no effects on maximal aerobic and peak power. ChronoPhysiology and Therapy, vol. 11, pp. 11-16.
8. Birch, K. 2000. Circamensal rhythm in physical performance. Biovlogical Rhythm Research, vol. 31, no. 1, pp. 1-14.
9. Bouchard, C., Shephard, R.J., Stephens, T., Sutton, J.R., et al. 1988. Exercise, Fitness and Health. 1th ed. Human Kinetics Publications.
10. Brisswalter, J., Bieuzen, F., Giacomoni, M., Tricot, V., et al. 2007. Morning-to-evening differences in oxygen uptake kinetics in short-duration cycling exercise. Chronobiology International, vol. 24, no. 3, pp. 495-506.
11. Cooper, K. H. 1968. A means of assessing maximal oxygen intake: correlation between field and treadmill testing. Journal of the American Medical Association, vol. 203, no.3, pp. 201-204.
12.Dufour, B., Davenne, D. 2011. Time of day has no effects on maximal aerobic and peak power. ChronoPhysiology and Therapy, vol. 11, pp. 11-16.
13. Eaton, C.B., Lapane, K.L., Carber, C.E, Assaf, A.R., et al. 1995. Physical activity, physical fitness and coronary heart disease risk factors. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise, vol. 27, no. 3, pp. 340-346.
14. Ebal, E., Cavalie, H., Michanux, O., Lac G. 2007. Effect of a moderate exercise on the regulatory hormones of food intake in rats. Appetite, vol. 49, no. 2, pp. 521-524.
15. Fax and Mattius., 2008. Exercise physiology. Translated by: Khaledan, A. 2th ed. Tehran: Tehran University Pablications. [Persian]
16. Heidar-Nia, A., Bambaiechi, A., Rahnama, N. 2008. Interaction and daily rhythm of menstrual cycle on cardiorespiratory functions. Olympics, vol. 43, pp. 105-118. [Persian]
17. Hill, D.W. 1996. Effect of time of day on aerobic power in exhaustive high-intensity exercise. Journal of Sports Medicine and Physical Fitness, vol. 36, no. 3, pp. 155-160.
18. Hill, D.W., Borden, D.O., Darnaby, K.M., Hendricks, D.N., et al. 1992. Effect of time of day on aerobic and anaerobic responses to high-intensity exercise. Canadian Journal of Sport Sciences, vo. 17, no. 4, pp. 316-319.
19. Hill, D.W., Cureton K.J., Collins M.A., Diurnal, S.C. 1988. Variation in response to exercise of morning types and evening types. Journal of Sports Medicine and Physical Fitness, vol. 28, no. 3, pp. 213-219.
20. Hobson, R.M., Clapp, E.L., Watson, P., Maughan, R.J. 2009. Exercise capacity in the heat is greater in the morning than in the evening in man. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise, vol. 41, no. 1, pp. 174-180.
21. Hsieh, S.D., Yoshinaga, H., Muto, T., Sakurai, Y. 1998. Regular physical activity and coronary risk factors in Japanese men. Circulation, vol. 97, no.7, pp. 661-665.
22. Jafari, M., Leaf, D.A., MacRae, H., Kasem, J., et al. 2003. The effects of physical exercise on plasma prebeta-1 high-density lipoprotein. Metabolism, vol. 52, no. 4, pp. 437-442.
23. Khoo, K.L., Tan, H., Liew, Y.M., Deslypere, J.P., et al. 2003. Lipids and coronary heart disease in Asia. Arteriosclerosis, vol. 169, no.1, pp. 1-10.
24. Lappalainen, Z., Kilinc, F., Lappalainen, J., Atalay, M. 2009. Time-of-day effects during acute isokinetic exhaustive eccentric exercise: serum leptin response. Isokinetics and Exercise Science, vol. 17, pp. 19-25.
25. Leon, A.S., Sanchez, O.A. 2001. Response of blood lipids to exercise training alone or combined with dietary intervention. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise, vol. 33, no. 6, pp. S502-15.
26. Magkos, F. 2008. Mechanisms for the delayed effects of exercise on lipid and lipoprotein metabolism. Endocrine, vol. 16, pp.1-22. 27. Manore, M., Meyer, N.L., Thompson, J., 2009. Sport nutrition for health and performance. 1th ed. Human Kinetics Publication.
28. Martin, L., Doggart, A. L., Whyte, G.P. 2001. Comparison of physiological responses to morning and evening submaximal running. Journal of Sports Sciences, vol. 19, no. 12, pp. 969-976.
29. Nazemi, L. 1999. Cholestrol. 1th ed. Tehran: Chehr Publications.
30. Oyelola, O.O., Rufai, M.A. 1993. Plasma lipid, lipoprotein and apolipoprotein profile in Niggerian university athletes and non-athletes. British Journal of Sports Medicine, 27, no. 4, pp. 271-274.
31. Racinais, S., Connes, P., Bishop, D., Blonc, S., et al. 2005. Morning versus evening power output and repeated-sprint ability. Chronobiology International, vol. 22, no. 6, pp. 1029-1039.
32. Rahmani-Nia F., Mohebbi H., Azizi M. 2009. Effect of circadian rhythm on cortisol responses and energy expenditure in obese vs. lean men. Olympics, vol. 48, pp. 113-123. [Persian]
33. Rahmani-Nia, F., Mirzaiee, B. 2001. The effect of a selected resistance training program on body composition and different place body skin fat changes in nonathletic female body. Olympics, vol. 25, pp. 61. [Persian]
34. Rahnama, N., Bambaichi, E., Sadeghipour, H. 2008. Time of day effects on performance and some physiological factors swimmers boy. Motor and Sport Science Journal, vol. 12. pp. 67-76. [Persian]
35. Rajabi, H., Gaeeni, A. 2003. Physical Fitness. 1th ed. Tehran: Samt Publications. [Persian]
36. Reghbati, A., 1997. The body’s circadian rhythm effects on cardiorespiratory endurance in non-athlete students. MSc. Thesis, Physical Education Organization of Isamic Republic of Iran. [Persian]
37. Rowland, T., Unnithan, V., Barker, P., Lindley, M. et al. 2011. Time-of-day effect on cardiac responses to progressive exercise. Chronobiology International, vol. 28, no. 7, pp. 611-616.
38. Sadeghi, A. 1993. Comparison cholesterol, triglycerides and lipoprotein serum in distance runners, weight lifters and untrained and their relationship with the subcutaneous fat and Vo2max. MSc. Thesis, Tarbiat Modaress University. [Persian]
39. Sadeghi, A., Khamseh, A. 1991. Obesity, its causes and its relation to health and exercise. 1th ed. Tehran: Chehr Publications. [Persian]
40. Siahkouhian, M., 2001. Effects of aerobic exercise on protein apo A-1 and apo B and LDL-C size in middle-aged men. Ph.D Thesis. University of Tarbiat Maddrass. [Persian]
41. Souissi, N., Bessot, N., Chamari, K., Gauthier, A., et al. 2007. Effect of time of day on aerobic contribution to the 30-s Wingate test performance. Chronobiology International, vol. 24, no. 4, pp. 739-748.
42. Thompson, P.D., Tsongalis, G.J., Seip, R.L., Bilbie, C. et al. 2004. Apolipoprotein E genotype and changes in serum lipids and maximal oxygen uptake with exercise training. Metabolism, vol. 53, no. 2, pp. 193-202.
43. Torii, J., Shinkai, S., Hino, S., Kurokawa, Y., et al. 1992. Effect of time of day on adaptive response to a 4-week aerobic exercise program. The Journal of Sports Medicine and Physical Fitness, vol. 32, no. 4, pp. 348-352.
44. Weinert, D., Waterhouse, J. 2007. The circadian rhythm of core temperature: Effects of physical activity and aging. Physiology & Behavior, vol. 90, no. 2, pp. 246–256.
45. Williams P. 1997. Relation of distance run per week to coronary heart disease risk factor in 8283 male runners. Archives of Internal Medicine, vol. 157, no. 2, pp. 191-198.
46. Wilmore J.H., Costile D.L. 2008. Physiology of Sport and Exercise. Translated by: Moeeni, Z., Rahmani-Nia, F., Agha Ali Nezhad, H., Rajabi, H., Salami, F., 1th ed. Tehran: Mobtakaran Publications. pp: 25-30. [Persian]
47. Woods S.C, Benoit S.C, Clegg D.J, Seeley R.J. 2004. Regulation of energy homeostasis by peripheral signals. Best Practice & Research Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, vol. 18, no. 4, pp. 497-515.
48. Yamanaka, Y., Honma, K.I., Hashimoto, S., Takasu, N., et al. 2006. Effects of physical exercise on human circadian rhythms. Sleep and Biological Rhythms, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 199–206.